Are you living with a damaged, decayed, or infected tooth? Our experts will usually make every effort to save your teeth and keep your smile whole. But sometimes, it is simply best to remove a tooth to prevent it from causing further problems. You may need an extraction if:
- You have experienced severe dental trauma
- Your tooth is severely decayed
- You have advanced periodontitis
- Your tooth is infected and hasn’t responded to other treatment
- Your mouth is too small to accommodate all your teeth
- Your tooth is impacted (in cases of wisdom teeth)
When we do decide that an extraction is necessary, our knowledgeable team at Blooming Family Dental works to make the process as easy and comfortable as possible.