Are you living with a damaged, decayed, or infected tooth? Our experts will usually make every effort to save your teeth and keep your smile whole. But sometimes, it is simply best to remove a tooth to prevent it from causing further problems. You may need an extraction if:
- You have experienced severe dental trauma
- Your tooth is severely decayed
- You have advanced periodontitis
- Your tooth is infected and hasn’t responded to other treatment
- Your mouth is too small to accommodate all your teeth
- Your tooth is impacted (in cases of wisdom teeth)
When we do decide that an extraction is necessary, our knowledgeable team at Blooming Dental & Implant Center works to make the process as easy and comfortable as possible.